If you love coordinating and executing events, and are resourceful, we want to hear from you!
Junior Executive (Event Coordinator and Customer Service)
Type: Internship or Full-Time
Non-event days (Monday to Friday, office hours): You will be working remotely (home or anywhere you want) but report daily online
Event days: Report to event venue (including set up and tear down) – usually on weekends
Ad-hoc: Meetings and/or reccee
- Strong verbal communication skills and love speaking to people (not shy)
- Outgoing, positive attitude, and great customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Support the Manager in plannings and preparation
- Lots of customer service (call, email, social media) – Respond to any queries in a timely manner
- On-site coordination and execution from start to finish
Training will be provided.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.